Friday, November 9, 2012

I am a Project Green Challenge Finalist!

Hello all! How is it already November? I just wanted to share that this evening I found out I was selected as one of the 14 finalists for Project Green Challenge! I am sooo excited and honored! It has truly been an awesome journey that has pushed me in new ways! The Green U conference will be at the end of November/early December in San Francisco! There are so many amazing activities planned, and I will give my final presentation and meet with a variety of eco-leaders!!

To tide you over before I start posting about normal things again, here is the final music video I made that is a parody of the song "Gangnam Style". It's called PGC Style!
*my apologies for not having the best singing voice!*

No comments:

Post a Comment