Sunday, August 25, 2013

Japan: Action Photos!

Hi guys! As I am gearing up to TA an Introduction to Japanese Art and Culture course, I am going to return to my Japan trip posts. I definitely take a lot of pictures everywhere I go, but these were all pictures that were taken (in several instances without my knowledge) during the trip from one of our trip coordinators. Most of these offer a not posed look into our experiences.

Learning how to make matcha (the Japanese tea) in Kyoto. I will be making tea for each student in this class this semester, so I will probably get much better at this by the time the semester is over!

This picture is from Miyajima, at the Japanese style inn where we stayed.

I was caught taking a picture! :)

Meeting several of the important and wonderfully sweet gentlemen from Rotary International in Yanai! They were so kind, and even said that I did a good job of using my chopsticks!
These are from the bridal shop in Yanai, where we tried on bridal kimonos. I like these pictures since you can see how they add extra padding in the back.

And once again, photos in Tokyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment