Saturday, February 11, 2012

Beautiful Inspirational Quotes!

Happy weekend!  I am very excited to be typing on my now repaired computer, so I will be back on track on my posting!  To make up for my absence, here are many beautiful images with inspirational quotes!

"Two birds never sing the same song."


"Live beautifully, dream passionately, love completely"

So often we are told to "stop" doing something, but perhaps we should focus on the positive and START something.

"Lighthouses don't go running all over an island looking for boats to save; they just stand there shining."

Sometimes I think we underestimate the impact we have on other people. While we might think that we have to be really busy all the time or spread ourselves thin to best "help" others, sometimes the most important thing is to stand tall and show our support, even when we are alone and in the dark.


Playroom rules...words to live by!

1 comment: