Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm Back! and Putting Things into Perspective

Hello again! I am sorry I have been away this week! I was not able to post this week due to some computer issues, which initially was a little frustrating, but once again it made me realize how much I take for granted. It is foolish for me to get upset that my computer might not work, when I am so lucky that I even have access to a computer, that I can read and write, that I have the freedom and time to develop my passions, and that I can live a comfortable, happy life.

I love this image, and use it as a constant reminder of how privileged I am, especially if I am upset about something.  It really helps put my "problems" into perspective, and once again reminds me that I don't really have any true problems at all, and I should channel my energy to help others.


Hope you have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment