Saturday, September 1, 2012

Environmental Quotes Part 2!

Happy weekend! This past week has been my first week of classes, and I am lucky enough to be taking two courses that deal with the environment! Woot! And there have been many perks of RAing on the new Environmental Sustainability living learning community in our building! My first post about environmental quotes has been my most visited post out of all 100 posts, so I figured it was time for a part 2! All of the background images come from pictures I took this summer.

I completely agree with this quote from John Ruskin. I truly feel that there is natural beauty is all around us, just as there was in the Alpujarras Mountains, in Granada, Spain.

My Environmental Politics professor included this Thoreau quote in class this week, and I put it with a photo from Ronda, Spain.

Sunsets always amaze me, so here is a sun quote from Henry Ward Beecher with a photo of a sunset over the city of Florence, Italy.

I love love love trees, and this picture is from camping at Starved Rock State Park in Illinois.

Have a delightful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment