Sunday, September 23, 2012

Green Challenge #2

Hello strangers! I know it has been a little while! I am very happy that it is the weekend and that I am getting caught up with things. School/RA stuff/ teaching stuff is plenty busy!

The month of October will probably have an increased number of posts, since I will be participating in Project Green Challenge, which is an awesome contest that puts out optional daily challenges that teach about various "green" aspects of life. I am very excited, and will participate as time allows! Some of last year's challenges involved writing blog posts, or writing various reflections, so I will be sharing that!

Also, this week I will be looking at the quantity of garbage I produce. Starting Sunday, Sept 23rd, I will collect everything I throw away or waste during the week to see how much it adds up to! I am looking forward to this challenge. I feel like I already do a pretty good job, but measuring it in specific numbers will be helpful.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and will try my best to post more often! Thank you for being loyal readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment