Friday, June 21, 2013

I'm famous! (well, sort of!)

Hey guys! There will be more coming tonight, but today we had our eco dorm room shoot, and my boss put a picture of me holding a product on twitter! Check it out :)

To see the page, here is the link: https://twitter.com/teensturngreen/status/348169419282857984/photo/1

Also, Teens Turning Green was recently featured in Coco Eco magazine, and I am pictured with two of the other interns. To see this post, click here!

And finally, Channel One News, a news program made for students, especially middle school and high school, came by our office to talk GMOs yesterday. The 7th grade classroom I observed in with Jake last fall watched this news program every Monday when we were there, so I was very excited! I got to meet one of the main reporters, Maggie Rulli! We chatted a bunch, hugged, and took a picture!

Happy weekend!! :)

1 comment: