Sunday, June 23, 2013

Pictures from California!

Howdy! These are several pictures that I took from my first couple days of work! I can't believe I have already been in San Francisco for 10 days! 

This is the view from my window!
This is the view from outside the office!
We take a walk every afternoon while at the office to take a little break from work. I love all of the boats!

One of the first days I was here, we went to Phoenix Lake, which is a beautiful forest preserve! The following pictures are from that!


Kasie, Judi's dog is pictured in the bottom corner.

There is a delicious Puerto Rican restaurant called Sol Food, and I had a really yummy meal!
Kasie getting friendly with another dog.





This is one of my favorite pictures. I sort of see this as one of my favorite quotes, which states: Be the fruit loop in a bowl full of cheerios. :)

We took Kasie to this really awesome pet store after the lake, and they had a diy bath area.
This dog made me smile.
And check out these deluxe shampoos!
This made me happy. I could picture Katie playing with it.


These were some cool statues that we saw in the central part of an outdoor mall.

Finally, this is one of my favorite pictures I took over my first few days when we were at the lake. There was a lot of light, so that definitely gave the picture a cool effect!

Lots more has happened since these days, and I am stunned by how much happened over these last 11 days! I look forward to posting more soon!

1 comment:

  1. You rock :) I enjoyed seeing these as a fam and making some fun comments.

    ReplyDelete