Saturday, August 25, 2012

Green Challenge #1 Results

Happy weekend! So, the first green challenge is now complete! I would say that I passed! Basically, the first day I showered in well under my goal time of 5 minutes, perhaps because I wasn't sure exactly how long my showers take. The other days of the week also went well. However, I personally found that the showers still felt a little rushed. Therefore, I decided to use the technique of turning the water off when I am not using it, which is essentially what I did in Spain, since the shower head was not mounted, so I would get my hair wet, turned the water off, used shampoo, and turned the water back on to rinse.  This way I could take a more leisurely shower, while only using about 2 minutes of water! I will continue doing this throughout this year!

Life is still quite hectic now, so I will wait on introducing another challenge for a little while. I realize that this semester I will have to do less blogging. Although I absolutely love it, I understand that it needs to take a backseat role when factors such as 21 credit hours and my RA job are ever-present parts of my day. Thank you again for your continued readership!



No comments:

Post a Comment