Friday, August 17, 2012

Green Challenge #1

Hello and happy Friday! This is the very first of (hopefully) 25 green challenges over the upcoming year! I am very excited!

So, for my first challenge, I will be trying to shower in 5 minutes or less every day this week. I will set a timer, and when the  5 minutes is up, I will turn the water off. I will be keeping track of how long each shower takes and trying to see how short of a shower I can take to minimize my water consumption. In addition, I will be researching more information about water consumption in our daily lives and ways to reduce it, which I will be sharing in the conclusion of this challenge.

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. What happens if you still have shampoo in your hair when the five minutes is up? Be sure to send me a pic ;)

    ReplyDelete