Thursday, August 16, 2012

More quotes and update!

Hello friends!  I know it has been a few day!  I forgot how busy RA training is! However, here are a couple quotes you might enjoy!

Las Alpujarras Mountains just outside Granada, Spain

The Magic Fountain in Barcelona, Spain

This upcoming semester I will be doing weekly green challenges, during which I learn something new about how to live more sustainably, or something that I know is good for the environment that I am not yet doing well enough. I do try to be as green as possible already, so I am excited to push my limits! I will start the challenges on Friday with a short post highlighting what I will be doing, along with goals and expectations. I will then write a post when I complete the challenge and share my "findings". So, I am excited to try some new things! Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment