Sunday, December 30, 2012

Love Quotes

Being in love definitely brings out the sappy side of me, and some of these quotes perfectly capture those amazing feelings! 
I love this quote, since I am stunned how quickly time passes, and even if you haven't been dating for very long, it already feels like it's been the most important part of your life. And the smiles, laughs, and kisses are some of the best moments. :)


I am always amazed by the hours spent with someone you love pass by in what seems to be mere minutes.

Simple, but true. It is the greatest thing ever!


Life becomes the greatest adventure of all. Whatever it is or will be, I am excited for it! 

 Cuddling is my favorite, so yes! Especially in the winter months :)
I love love love this image and think the choice to make it black and white added to the charm and made it more whimsical!
Source: http://evpeace.polyvore.com/

Sometimes I feel as though I could write a novel with all of the happy thoughts and feelings that are going through my head, and yet other times I feel completely speechless because I am so amazed!

Perhaps this can justify the lack of sleep because I am thinking about him or spending time with him? Just kidding, but the real deal blows any illusion, dream, or storyline out of the water.


I love that feeling of loving someone unconditionally, and just adoring every little bit of them, regardless of the scenario or anything else. Everything about them becomes adorable, amazing, and inspiring, and just draws me even closer to them.

With that, I want to wish all of you the greatest feelings of love and happiness in the coming year, since you deserve nothing less! And this is officially my last post of 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment