Friday, December 28, 2012

Why I Have the Greatest Sister Ever

Hello! As the year is winding down, I typically find myself in a very reflective mood and think about a wide variety of things. Actually, I guess I always find myself reflective about a lot of things, somewhere in the crazyness of my brain. Anyway, I realized (once again) that I have the greatest, most amazing sister in the world, and also that I haven't posted about her, even though I have posted about both of my parents on specific holidays.

As a whole, here's the deal about my sister, Lizzie. She is completely awesome! She is a real sweetheart, but also says the funniest things. I love talking to her about lots of random stuff, getting fashion advice from her, sharing music, and being completely silly and crazy.

I feel like this is Lizzie and I sometimes! :)

What is so great about Lizzie is that I always can count on her and trust her, and I always feel so proud of all her accomplishments. She isn't always as vocal about some these accomplishments and is definitely more humble than I am, so when I do discover over and over again how great she is, I am just blown away! She really means so much to so many people, even people she doesn't even know personally. It excites me to have the honor of being her sister, and I can't wait to see where this journey of life will take her! She honestly deserves the world, and nothing less, and I want her to know that.

Lizzie, keep up all of your great work, and continue making this world a brighter place and inspiring people every day! Keep your heart open, because I know you have so much love to give and share with this world! Stay beautiful both on this inside and out! Thank you for being the greatest sister I could have ever imagined.

And, for a special treat, I have included two images that no one, besides Lizzie, will understand. However, since I know she reads this blog, I know that they will make her laugh, and it is truly a gift whenever she smiles!



I love you Lizzie!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much Sarah, you're the best! Love you :)

    ReplyDelete