Saturday, December 29, 2012

Quotes for the New Year

Now that a new year is nearly upon us, I feel like it is a great chance to reflect on what has occurred in the past year and think about what we hope we will accomplish in the year ahead. As we prepare for a whole new set of amazing experiences and great opportunities, here are a few thoughts that, to me, help remind us what is most important as well as staying true to ourselves and trusting what we stand for. 




Happy New Year to you! I hope it is all that you hope for!

I also wanted to thank not only my loyal readers, but also those who have somehow happened on this blog! I have just reached 8,000 pageviews! It has been a lot of fun writing about random things, and knowing there are people out there, all around the world, who are reading! Thank you!! :)

1 comment: