Tuesday, December 4, 2012

My experience at Green U!

Hello everyone! I know it has been quite a while since I have posted, but I just wanted to give a brief overview of my experience with Green U, the culmination of Project Green Challenge with the 14 finalists! Overall, this weekend was life changing and one of the best of my entire life! I loved nearly every minute of it and it has inspired me so much! Basically, I will have lots of different posts about it in the upcoming days/weeks, but I thought I would include a few pictures in the meantime!

 On Friday after we flew in, we had our eco-makeovers, and my roommate during the weekend, Anna, and I took a picture together! She was the best (and won second place in the event...she blew me away!)
 Some of the finalists after our eco-makeovers! From left to right... Kristen, Annie, Anna, Alyssa, Grayson, me, Alison, Natalie, Tavneet, and Ruthie! I love these people!
 A lot of the ladies with our Green U shirts and posing with Mr. Eco!
We were able to do a touch of sightseeing on Saturday night after a day full of inspiring speakers and discussions, so here is a photo of many of the finalists at Ghirardelli Square.

There will be much more to come! I hope all is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment