Friday, May 24, 2013

A few fun picture updates!

Hey guys! I am about to go to bed in Kyoto! It was a crazy wonderful day, and I know I am majorly behind, but I figured I would give you some fun picture updates from the day! Many of these are very silly!!

School children who are going on field trips wear these awesome yellow helmets! They were also running across the street.

Lauren and I in front of the Osaka Castle!

Right outside the Osaka castle, this dog was modeling. It kept doing different poses for pictures!


This was from a store near the Osaka Aquarium that sold bags. One of the members of the trip, Kenny, was jokingly trying out this cat bag.
 However, sometimes things get lost in translation, and someone who only speaks Japanese might not catch it. Thus, there are words such as "Mike" and "tomorrow" on a bag of cat adjectives!

 And bags that say "arch hung on the sky" instead of "rainbow"!

We had a blast at the Osaka Aquarium, the largest in the world!!
 This fish has crazy eyes!
 Speaking of crazy fish, at dinner we took a picture doing fish faces. Unfortunately, Paritosh decided he didn't want to do a fish face, so Matt and I looked silly :)

Happy Friday!! (to those of you in the Central time zone!)

No comments:

Post a Comment