Tuesday, May 28, 2013

I'm already leaving Japan!

Happy Tuesday! I am currently packing to head home and get ready for bed, but I just wanted to post a quick update! This whole trip has been an incredible experience, and one that I am sure I will never forget! The six cities that we were able to visit in Japan each offered something unique and I learned more than I imagined! I took a ridiculous 3,982 pictures, and I can't wait to share them with you! There will be a plentiful supply of posts over the next couple days, and perhaps even especially in the upcoming day or two if I experience any jetlag and find myself awake at random times. While I will board the plane tomorrow morning and leave Japan physically, I know it will be forever engrained in my mind and an understanding that I will carry on with me, to share with not only friends and family, but future students as well! I look forward to seeing you all and talking to you soon!

This is Kimiko Gunji, the coordinator of the program and a wonderful, fearless woman with a huge heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment