Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Two Years of Blogging!

Hi guys! I cannot believe that it has already been two years since I began my blogging adventure.

I took a screenshot of my dashboard last December, partially because I thought it was cool that the numbers were all 7's! However, it is really cool to compare the difference in numbers of posts and pageviews from December to the end of July!

During these times, the blog itself has certainly changed a lot! I remember when I began it as a food blog in the summer of 2011, and how I have continued to add a variety of posts about a lot of random topics!

So, I am looking forward to another great year of blogging and embracing passions! There are no guarantees to how often I will post, or what the content will be, but as always, I really appreciate your readership, and thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment