Saturday, January 14, 2012

Nutella Smoothie


If I am addicted to anything, it would definitely be Nutella!  I honestly can't get enough, and whether I am eating it on bread, in a dessert, with fruit, on ice cream, or by itself with a spoon, I love it!  So, the obvious progression would be to make a smoothie, right? :)

While it is not the healthiest smoothie you will probably ever drink, it is certainly delicious and a great way to satisfy those chocolate cravings!

Nutella- Strawberry- Banana Smoothie

Makes 2 large smoothies
1 cup ice
1/3 cup Nutella
1 small banana*
6-7 strawberries
4 oz. vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup milk
protein powder if you'd like

Put all ingredients in a blender.  Blend until smooth and enjoy!!

*Tip: To make your smoothie even more delicious and refreshing, pre-slice your banana and freeze it.  This is also a great technique if you have some very ripe bananas you want to use up.

Nutrition Facts:
(of 1 smoothie, without protein powder)
Calories: 387
Fat: 14g
Saturated Fat: 4g
Fiber: 4g
Sugar: 45g
Protein: 9g

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to try this when I go home this weekend. So excited! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete