Sunday, January 22, 2012

Tastes like Jamba: Berry Fulfilling Smoothie


I love Jamba Juice!  I would love to try absolutely everything on the menu.  I even applied to work there for a summer job in the past with hopes that I would try them all.  I did not get the job however, and their smoothies are kind of pricey, so I continue making smoothies often on my own!

My favorite smoothie at Jamba is the Berry Fulfilling smoothie, and my sister and I usually share one whenever we get one!  I was thrilled when I achieved a similar taste and consistency on my own!

Berry Fulfilling Smoothie:

Serves 1
1/2 cup frozen blueberries
1/2 cup frozen raspberries
1/2 cup vanilla greek yogurt
1/2 cup skim milk

Put ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth!

Nutrition Facts:
Calories: 195
Fat: 0g
Fiber: 8g
Sugar: 22g (nearly all natural)
Protein: 14.5g

No comments:

Post a Comment