Sunday, March 18, 2012

Like Crazy

Today was my first day back home for Spring Break, and it is definitely great to be back!  Life got a little crazy the past few weeks, hence, no posts.

I think it's amazing how sometimes returning to your roots really keeps you grounded, and reminds you what is most important.  I found myself feeling so alive today, especially when my younger sister and I went to our old elementary school playground to swing.  The swings have always been my favorite thing to do on playgrounds, and I was reminded of how magical it is to feel weightless, with the wind blowing through your hair and the sun on your face, and to just laugh, loudly, out in the open air, without a care in the world.  It was beautiful!

http://mcbrideandgroom.clarksrule.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/swing.jpg

Also, this evening, after my family and I rented the movie "Like Crazy", and I personally found it to be amazing!  I won't spoil anything, but I just loved how real everything felt, and it was interesting to watch this particular couple on their journey through life. I find that I am always fascinated by others' relationships, probably because love is such a salient part of my life, and I find myself feeling all of these different emotions for certain people in my life that I am constantly trying to figure out.  The music in the film was also excellent!

http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/like-crazy-poster.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment