Sunday, July 15, 2012

Final Thoughts in Madrid

Hello wonderful people! I cannot believe that tonight is the last night I will spend in Spain! This summer has been absolutely amazing and crazy! I definitely think it has been life changing in many ways! And, after 8 weeks, 9 cities, 7,581 pictures, and too many miles to count later, I will be getting on a plane tomorrow to come back home! I am quite excited, although I have truly cherished every moment! My time in Granada was amazing with classes, Carmen, my friends and general living experiences, and the past 10 day adventure with Kelley and Elle has been out of this world!

So you may be wondering, what does this mean for your blog now that you are coming home? Well, let's be real... there is still a lot to post from the past 10 days! So, over the next few days, there will be 3 youtube videos, 10 posts from the 10 day adventure, and 2 more general reflective posts! So there will be much to read, as well as many pictures to share!  However, once I have blogged about every possible study abroad moment, I will be continuing my blog how it was before I left for Spain. For those of you who were not aware of my blog content prior to Spain, I blog about many of my interests, such as recipes, environmental info, quotes, info to promote positive body image and self-esteem, etc. And anything else I come across! So, I would definitely love it if you would like to keep reading, but definitely want to thank you for being a loyal reader this summer while I have been abroad! :)

On that note, have a wonderful evening, and I will be back in the US tomorrow!

I know I have posted a lot today, so if you want, be sure to scroll down to check out the youtube video about the first 6 days of the 10 day adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment