Saturday, July 14, 2012

Some leftover pics from Granada!

Hello!! I can't believe today was already day 9 of the 10 day adventure! We had a busy day of travel from Rome to Madrid, and then thoroughly enjoyed ourselves this evening! We have also been so lucky with all of our transportation.  I don't have any new posts to upload yet, but on today's airplane I did make a youtube music video from some of the photos from the trip, although the internet here has been a little slow.  So stay tuned!  In the meantime, here are a few photos from our final days in Granada!
On the last Thursday of classes, we had a bread lady party!  To my delight and Kelley's dismay, we somehow happened to be matching!
I will miss her!
Clockwise starting with bottom left-hand corner: torta de chocolate, kuña, pan con aceite y azucar, y una palmera.
My Spanish composition class! From left to right: Nerea (my teacher! she was the greatest), Steph, me, Bree, Dulce, and Alex.
Enrique Iglesias is on the left and my host mom's son Jorge is on the right.  If you have not yet read about this story of how Carmen knew the Iglesias family, I believe you can find it on my post titled "Málaga and Barcelona". In the picture below, Enrique is the one lying down with the hose.

This is the hot mess of my room the night when I was packing for the 10 day adventure. I believe this was at 2am... eww. Never again will I travel with so much stuff. However, everything fit in my one suitcase!
Pretty building on the walk home from the farewell dinner!
A picture of my friend Emily and I! She is super nice and we were actually in the same Spanish class last semester! 
 Kelley and I enjoying our favorite "galletas oreo" ice cream in Granada! I don't know why we keep matching, but I think this photo was from the last Tuesday in Granada.
One night there was a beautiful full moon, so Carmen's son Jorge called us and told us we should come over to see the view, since his apartment looks out over the mountains! It was a lot of fun!

I can't believe I am going to be home on Monday! Crazy crazy stuff! Besos y abrazos! A video is coming up real soon!

1 comment:

  1. Haha awesome pics! Didn't really need the picture of your suitcase though . . . better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete