Monday, July 30, 2012

Recycling and Water Consumption Infographics

I am in the middle of my Day 6: Florence post, but I was doing some environmental research today and discovered these two amazing infographics that I wanted to share! I found many of the facts on these infographics completely startling, and even things like the time I spend in the shower or the amount of paper we use in the US made me feel guilty. Anyway, take a look and feel free to leave your thoughts below in the comments!

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get these images any larger than this, so you can click here for the water rich vs. water poor infographic and here for the Recycling: the good, the better, and the best infographic. Sorry about the inconvenience!


1 comment:

  1. This was cool but I can't say it exactly brightened my day . . .

    ReplyDelete