Thursday, May 24, 2012

Exploring and Adjusting!

Once we landed in Granada, Bree, Kelly, Jennifer and I relaxed in our room a bit prior to exploring!  It is so strange being in such a different time zone!  However, I'm getting much more adjusted to the timing though, and actually didn't feel any jet lag when I woke up this morning!

This is Hostal Atenas, where we are staying for the first three nights!


Here are some photos from when we were walking around Granada and exploring!  I have no idea what anything is!  We walked a lot, and I love how the streets are all stone!  We only really got lost once, although we figured it out quickly after checking the map!

I had fun with this panoramic shot!






I love this architecture!
More details to come as Orientation is Thursday through Sunday!


1 comment:

  1. Ahh! Sarah, Granada looks beautiful (: I hope you have an awesome time

    ReplyDelete