Tuesday, May 29, 2012

La Alhambra Part 2!

If you have not yet seen part one, you can read it here by clicking on the following link!
http://longlivepassions.blogspot.com/2012/05/la-alhambra-part-1.html

This is the second half of all of my pictures from Sunday's trip!




 The ceiling of this room was supposed to mimc a night sky, and I think they did a great job!
 This is where the Sultan would sit.  It used strategic lighting since when one approached the Sultan, the Sultan could see the individual coming towards him while no one could see his face.
 I felt like this didn't even look real! So beautiful and so old!


Since this post is getting long for the main page, click "read more" below to see the rest of the photos!  They are the best photos of the entire day!



 I cannot get over the gorgeous views of El Albaicín and the mountains!

 Kelley and I!
 I love how smooth the water is.  Everything honestly looks perfect!
Los jardines
 These are ruins of the walls of rooms where soldiers lived.
 These are canon balls that the Arabs made out of stone that they never got the chance to use.
 LOVE THIS!!

Many flags!  The green one is for Andalucía, which is the region of southern Spain!
 I love how the roses seem to be growing on little trees.



 Mi amiga Michelle and I!

And that is the end of my Alhambra experience!  It was such a beautiful day, and lots of fun!  And congrats for making it through all of those photos! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment