Sunday, June 10, 2012

Brief Weekend Overview!!

Hello all!  This evening I returned from my weekend adventure/power trip through Sevilla and Córdoba, Spain!  The past three days were completely amazing and very very packed!!  When I returned to Granada this evening around 8pm, I was surprised to discover that over the course of three days I took 1,084 pictures!  Woot woot!  This is just an indication of how much we were able to see and how much fun my five friends and I were able to have this weekend!  So, I will be posting a lot about these two cities over the upcoming week, but there is just no way I could put everything in one post!  Therefore, you can probably expect about 5--10 posts over the coming week!!  And now, I am safe and sound and happily full from gazpacho blanco (made with an almond base instead of tomatoes and equally delicious!), and I look forward to sharing everything, from the Catedrales to the Mezquita to the famous Tortilla Española to 1st Century Roman ruins to the Salón de Té to the royal gardens to the train ride!!  So much great stuff!!!  Have a wonderful evening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment