Sunday, June 3, 2012

Vamos a la Playa!

Hola amigos!!  So, on Sunday I went to the beach with Kelley's host parents! It was so much fun! Once again, I took an obscene amount of pictures, so that is where you will find the information!  In Spain time, it's kind of late right now, but I have so much energy and really want to post this!!


First, I should say that all of the pictures that are not of any bodies of water were taken in the car, while we were moving very fast!!  Everything was so beautiful, and I am lucky to have a wonderful camera!
I love all of these white towns!  Makes me think of Greece, but we are off the Mediterranean, so pretty close, right?
Epic blue guard rail and gorgeous views!
My first picture of the Mediterranean Sea!!  So beautiful and blue!
I also thought it was cool that this particular beach had rocks instead of sand.
Surprise photo bomb from the sea!  Good times!
After spending a few hours at the beach, we headed to a nearby river to have a picnic!
This cave was in one of the large rocks near the river. (I really zoomed in, so while it looks like it could be explored, it was actually about 4 stories up on the rock.)
The river!
Kelley and I played a game of Bananograms/Speed Scrabble, only in Spanish!  It was much more difficult, but quite fun!
Awesome red house in the middle of nowhere on our drive back!
Gorgeous lake we stopped at briefly!

I know you were tempted.

It is hard to see, but there is another village with all white buildings!
Another thing I love about Spain!!  We saw these windmills everywhere!!  We probably passed at least 100 on the 45 minute drive to the beach!!  Yay!

I hope you all had lovely weekends!  I hope you are liking the posts so far!  I will keep the posts coming, and please leave comments as you wish!  Besos y abrazos!



No comments:

Post a Comment